Monday, 14 October 2013

STREET ART

bardaka-2


During our previous shoot, while we were wondering around Athens and its picturesque alleys, me and Anna, came across this street, allowed only to pedestrians, whose buildings were painted with graffiti and all of a sudden they created a completely different vibe than the one you are used to encounter when you visit the heart of Athens. So, we decided to go back the next week and take advantge of the scene, and incorparate my outfit post with the street art. I am one of those people who appreciate every kind of artistic movement and stongly believe that graffiti should be considered art, especially when it is beautifully made and conveys strong meanings about life, love, personal battles, etc.  

So there you go! My lace dress (transormed into a skirt) and a shiny peach (can't decide if it's pink or peach) top, paired with a denim jacket and a vintage backpack, to smoothe the romantic feeling and fit in with the street art backround. ENJOY! 
  
1370327_10153347235540612_640734913_n

bardaka-3

bardaka-5

bardaka-9


bardaka-8bardaka-4
That’s a wrap! 
Photos by Peach Anyone
*shirt: TOPSHOP, lace dress: URBAN OUTFITTERS, denim jacket: ZARA, bag: Vintage, shoes: TOPSHOP*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning look! I love it!
    You have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful <3 I wish I could see you in this jacket: http://answear.com/158125-andy-warhol-by-pepe-jeans-kurtka-bailey.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! <3 I wish I could see you in this jacket: http://answear.com/158125-andy-warhol-by-pepe-jeans-kurtka-bailey.html :*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...